Art Title:Las Tejadoras
Size (in.):H: 32.00 x W : 42.00 x D : 1.50
Medium:Oil on Canvas
Angelina Quic Ixtamer
Roll over the image to zoom in
Aerial view of 3 women weaving on backstrap looms. Original oil on Canvas, signed,Signed Certificate of Authenciticy. Canvas: 36" x 27", Framed: 42" x 32" - Beautiful hand-woven frame complements colors.
Angelina Quic Ixtamer was born in 1972 in Guatemala. Ms. Angelina Quic began painting with crayons, water colors, and temperas at the Primary School. In 1992 she began to paint with oils on canvas and participated in various national exhibitions.
* 1997 Mercado de Artesanía of the Guatemalan Tourist Organization
* 1999 Fair of San Juan La Laguna
* 1999 United States Embassy, Guatemala City
* 2002 Italian Institute of Guatemala
* 2002 Palace of Culture in Guatemala City
* 2003 Pyrus Collections, Park City, UT
* 2002 Oasis Café Gallery, Salt Lake City, UT
* 2004 Gallery at Library Square, Salt Lake City, UT